Sunday 16 August 2009

The end and the beginning...and everything in between

I started my trip around the coast of Britain in Brighton on the 12th July, and have ended it here on the 14th August...

I've loved every minute of it. There are a couple of things that will stay with me forever:

Drinking illicit whisky with Johnny Clotworthy at Loch Ewe Distillery.
Kayaking at sunrise with Chris Wilson on Loch Torridon.
Eating fish and chips in the rain on St Ives harbour in Cornwall.
Walking through the Eden Project nearby to Penzance.
Chatting on the cliffs of Dover at Varne Ridge with Julieann Galloway, who had just swum the English Channel.
Watching the bagpipers and the fireworks under a glittering sky at the Edinburgh Tattoo.
Seeing the sharks being fed at The Deep in Hull.
Sitting alongside the ghosts of ancient Scottish kings on Dunadd Fort near Kilmartin.

The list goes on and on...I've compiled a couple of Top 5 selections, which I'll keep posting during the week...


3 comments:

  1. Online games are easier to enjoy because they offer more competition with more people.

    If you are going to use a Mac, the best choice is going to be an i - Mac or Mac Pro built
    with all the optimum specifications you are going to
    need. Before removing the new card from its protective wrap, ground yourself to remove
    any and all electrical static charge from your body.


    My weblog: hund

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love England. I visit this place at least once every year. I always choose only Lufthansa airline because they provide individual attention to each of their passengers. They have recently launched their new fun-filled quiz. You may be the lucky one to win discounts on your Lufthansa tickets now. I am trying my luck. Are you? Check this out http://on.fb.me/1hQMB3s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to travel with Lufthansa because it is the most luxurious airline. I am going to try and solve this quiz now!

    ReplyDelete