Saturday 15 August 2009

Some more videos of Edinburgh Tattoo 2009...

Okay, here are some more videos of the 2009 Edinburgh Tattoo! Some are up to 10 minutes long, and you'll need a decent broadband connection to view them. But they're definitely worth a look! My favourite is Swiss Top Secret Drum Corp...it's brilliant. And The Last Post with The Lone Piper is also very atmospheric. And of course the fireworks are probably one of the main reasons people go to the Tattoo.

If you are going to Edinburgh next year in August, do yourself a favour and go to the Tattoo.


Swiss Top Secret Drum Corp


RAF Massed Bands


Royal Scots Dragoon Guards and Royal Regiment Band of Scotland


Fireworks display, including "God save the Queen" and "Auld Lang Syne"


"Abide with me", The Last Post and The Lone Piper


"Amazing Grace"


Highland Spring Dancers


"Going Home"


She Hou Cultural Act Xi'an from China


Burns Vocal Vignette


Traditional Bag Pipers!!

6 comments:

  1. Hey this is very interesting post found here.... Really that above picture said all thing. Great blog. Keep posting. I'm looking forward to your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.. Firstly I would like to send greetings to all readers. After this, I recognize the content so interesting about this article. For me personally I liked all the information. I would like to know of cases like this more often. In my personal experience I might mention a book called Green Parks Costa Rica in this book that I mentioned have very interesting topics, and also you have much to do with the main theme of this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful post, i am very much enjoyed about the video above. thank for the post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this years Tattoo is as much fun as previous years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent spectacule, all the groups has made a incredible work with this exhibition, specially She Hou Cultural Act Xi'an from China, I love the way in that Chinese people always make this shows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this site, it's so important to know more about this topic, keep it up and of course every time I have time I'll love to check out again

    ReplyDelete